This lasting work cannot be done alone. It takes communities working to together to save the places we call home.
As we celebrate our 20th year, below are some ways in which you can get involved with The Land Trust for Tennessee.
Become an ambassador
Spread the word! Conservation has many benefits for the community, from boosting local economies and attracting businesses to encouraging community health and wellness.
Help us share more about conservation with others by:
- Sharing posts by The Land Trust on social media via Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter – @LandTrustTN
- Talking to your family, friends, and neighbors who may be interested in learning more about conserving their own land with The Land Trust
- Inviting us to speak with your community group, such as Rotary clubs, Garden clubs, walking/running/hiking clubs, or church groups
Support us with a monthly gift
Providing regular support – big or small – goes a long way in supporting our conservation work.
Consider a monthly gift to The Land Trust, which can be set up on our online giving page (click here) or by calling us at (615) 244-LAND.
Learn more about the benefits of conservation
- See first-hand the benefits of conservation by booking a tour at The Land Trust for Tennessee’s Glen Leven Farm – click here for more info
- Visit us at events across the state, from agricultural conferences to outdoor expos – stay tuned with where we’ll be next by following us on social media – @LandTrustTN
- Visit us during a community ‘open day’ at Glen Leven Farm, where you can tour the property, see nature ‘in action’, and learn more about our work – follow us on social media or sign up for our e-newsletter here to stay informed
- Volunteer with us across a variety of opportunities, from assisting with mailings to removing invasive species – click here to register your interest
We hope you will join us on our mission to protect Tennessee’s natural and historic landscapes for generations to come.
Email us at info@LandTrustTN.org with any questions.